Wednesday, November 4, 2009

You tell some one and they'll tell some one and so on and so forth!


HELLO




T.S.R. i hope your doing well today. I was on a cheater today and it almost let me down had to push it about 2/3 miles to a gas station. No Shit! Ooops did i actually type that, well i'm not taking it back! that really pissed me off for the moment and i was only thinking about my girl when it stopped, knowing that she wouldn't have let me down like that and even if she did i could and would carry to safety! well enough of that drama stay with you'r TRU STREET RIDER they will be there in the end! By the way i'm going to put together a street cruiser with a motor but remember it's going to be a real street cruiser tell me what you think i'm interested in knowing  your thoughts! i'll show you what i'm looking for if you know anyone with any old school frames that run but need fixed up please let me know... thanks T.S.R.

The Bikes that you see here are the styles that i'm looking for, but the one with the engine is what i'm trying to do so please TRU STREET RIDERZ HELP ME OUT! THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment