Monday, November 9, 2009

NEW FINDINGS FOR ONLY A BUCK




HERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU KNEW OR DIDN'T KNOW!
On Critical Mass the last of October while on my way to the Mass up, my Head light fell off my beautiful BOTTECCHIA Bike. lol  and i was stuck light less. So i made a mad dash to the closest place i could find well the second closest place the bike shop's cheapest light was $39.00 dollars. So i dashed to the next place which was LOWES yeah you heard me!  Now i'm not saying i am a advocate for this place but i needed lights. so i found it. I said well this will do for now but after running the one light that evening i went and bought another 1 it's RED and the GLOW is wonderful as well they both blink. The cost is $4.99 a piece i also bought a Velcro straps to hold it down and BAAAAAAM! you got lights and the GLOW that is bight!

T.S.R. go to the you tube on the side of the page type in cixdeuce watch the lights video or what ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment