Friday, October 23, 2009

Why is that!



I got a question maybe one of you can answer a question for me, why is it that there are so few African American Women bike riders?

I ride daily and i ride for sport as well as health my love for the sport of riding has come from things that have occurred in my years overseas.

  But why is there so few A.A.W. riderz  i mean i'm not saying that there aren't any i'm saying not many... i ride just about everyday and to this day for a year in the Decatur/Atlanta area i have only seen approximately 5 A.A.W. riderz and i am looking, not just for them but for all riderz while i'm doing my shoots for the up and coming show. I believe this if more A.A.W. would ride and or learn how to ride they would find themselves in great physical condition great mind and body.  The great thing about riding is that it's low impact and you can build and gain at the same time without killing yourself. After that i know they A.A.W. would become more visible any who. Thats just my opinion it don't make it right it just makes it mine!
thanks for listing.

T.R.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment