Tuesday, October 27, 2009

We have the technology

Hello my friends i have great news for you today my baby is finally back with me and so far doing well.  As you can see here is the new legs for my girl BOTTECCHIA they had to go in and replace her legs there was no way to fix her, so they replaced her legs with these new one's now she is bionic worth 6million, well to me anyway.. My man really hooked me up and did a good job. I'll turn you on to him if need be just ask. 

Well any way i want to thank you well wishers for me and my girl and i hope we have many more years together. O'Sole' Mi' Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2 comments:

  1. Rockin singlespeed set up. Where did you ever get a classic frame like that? It must of cost you a mint to score that. Steel is REAL!! How can bikes cost more the longer you own them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! see it was this older Lady who just wanted to get it out of the garage for $10.00 bucks but her son got mad at me!

    Well that's how it happened sort of. LOL
    How do's a bike cost more the longer you own them? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete