Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Family Member


Greetings to all of you T.S.R. today is a great day, for i got myself a new girlfriend. She is a little Uncultured but thats alright, because i will do everything i can to make her like the supermodel i know that is hidden in side of her. Now you must remember my main girl BOTTECCHIA is the the 1 but she allows me to have another girl as long as it doesn't come between our quality time. Like right now she hurt her left leg and we cant go out right now, but she say's she doesn't want me to suffer because she cant go dancing, around the city. So she told me o take a new girl so if these things happen again we wont  have an issue. Isn't that nice!  I think that is very unselfish and thats why i spare no expense on her when she wants it she gets it. Don't you wish your GIRLFRIEND was hot like mine!


well later on today me and my new girl are going to hit the town and make it do what it do baby yea! So all you T.S.R. look out for us and i will be looking out for you and we will have the camera rolling also.


later TSR

No comments:

Post a Comment