Saturday, September 19, 2009

ARE THERE PIRATES IN DECATUR,GA


Hey T.S.R. are there Pirates in Decatur? im not sure but i tihnk i saw a couple today. You tell me if there is Pirates in decatur. (lol) well while doing my research i found out that there are, and olot of them. While at work today i kept seeing these people walking by me and i couldnt help but think Hmmmmmmmm! thats odd but come to find out that today is (Natioanal talk like a Pirate Day) Pirate Palooza..  Now i must admit i no only what i was told today that this is a big thing and and alot of people are into it,and by the looks of things it really is pretty big. Fortunately i just so happened to have my trusted little digital with me and of course i asked for an image or two and Tia/Will (pictured)were very kind and agreed to be photographed. I thank these two representatives of N.T.L.a.P.day they my experience a pretty interesting one and now i'm no longer in the dark about things that are going on around me right under my nose,and your's too. Hey PIRATES
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHS to ya!

T.S.R. 

No comments:

Post a Comment