Monday, February 1, 2010

COUNTRY ROADS TAKE ME HOME

Greetings:
  I hope all my tru street riderz are doing well... Let's see Hmmmmmmmmmmm! i'm down the road from no where and around the corner form nothing. Where i'm located now you have no problem with putting in miles. it's so isolated that if your not careful you will end up so far out the way then you'll remember that you have to get back.

I love the area i choose this place about 2 years ago and i don't regret it but DAMN! when i ride i get so bored that i dont know what to do. I mean i road one day i'm not sure how far the only thing i know is that my energy level was zapped and i hadn't reach my location about a mile or two away,but i couldn't go any further, and i still had to return home.

Honestly i had to get off my bike and rest i was hot and spent even though it was not hot outside. I had to dress for the cool wind which was making my nose run and cool on my chest, i had gotten so hot that i got dizzy and stopped for about 5mikes...

Then i had to get back on and ride back which the MARINE in me would not allow me to stop but i sure took my good o'l time and my journey was up hill gradual for about 3-5mile so i exerted twice the energy going home. I say all that to say this after riding in the city with cars buses people stop lights ect for the past 2 years, becareful what you ask for because those long COUNTRY ROADS will ware your ASS out! WHEW!

Tru Street Riderz truly believe i love it and hate it at the same time...
be kind to your self and remember stay TRU.

TRU STREET RIDERZ for life


LOL THE PICTURE UP TOP IS WHAT I NEEDED TO MAKE THAT HILLY JOURNEY LOL
I CALL THOSE "CHEATERS"

No comments:

Post a Comment